2009年1月13日火曜日

Best 3



I’m going to introduce three blogs which I think they are nice.

【No1.】 Chiemi’s blog
Tu3.919 Flower Town
I think her blog is nice, because it has many pictures on each topics.
The size of font is easy to read.
And I think her topic about New Zealand especially is interesting.

【No2.】 Maika’s blog
Tu3.917 Potage
Her topic is easy to understand and it has nice pictures.
I like her topic about movie, because I like “CHARLIE’S ANGELS” too, so it was very interesting for me.

【No3.】 Emiri’s blog
Tu3.924 Wonderful Days
She uses many nice pictures on her topics, so it is interesting.
And her each topics have good links. It’s easy to understand
.




3 件のコメント:

bulldog さんのコメント...

Thank you for choosing my blog! I am very happy. I like your blog too.

From Yuichi.N

totoro さんのコメント...

I think that your blog is very good, so I choose No.1. You uses good pictures and sentences, so I enjoyed reading your blog^^! Thank you for choosing my blog. I was happy.-3-

Ayaka-chan さんのコメント...

Hi:)
I like your blog, because your blog is so cool!

What is your theme of your blog design?